Mitchell Driskell is a litigator who counsels and represents clients in all areas of civil litigation. Mitchell believes that early and continuous client communication are crucial to understanding his client’s goals and establishing a mutual understanding of how each case should be approached and resolved.
Mitchell is known for this client-centered approach, as well as his substantive knowledge of the law, accomplished courtroom advocacy skills, and decisive litigation strategies. Mitchell focuses his practice on Civil Rights & Governmental Liability, Transportation, Insurance, and Domestic Relations & Family Law matters.
Mitchell authors a yearly update on Mississippi Tort Claims Act issues and regularly writes and presents on transportation, insurance, and family law issues. He is a Mid-South SuperLawyer and a past Mississippi Business Journal Top 40 Under 40 recipient.
Mitchell’s reputation for ethical advocacy and client service is reflected by his appointment to the Ethics Committee of the Mississippi Bar Association.
- B.B.A., Baylor University, with honors 1997
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law, cum laude, 2000
- Licensed to Practice in the State of Mississippi
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- Lafayette County Bar Association
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- The Mississippi Bar Association, Chairman, Summer School for Lawyers
Rate : $$$