Mitchell Kahn specializes in construction accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability, automobile accidents and wrongful death. He is frequently retained by other firms to handle depositions and trials in some of their toughest and most catastrophic cases.
Mitchell is a native New Yorker and very proud of it. He was born and raised in the Bronx and takes special pride in representing his fellow New Yorkers who have been seriously injured due to the negligence of others.
He feels a special connection with those he represents, since he grew up on the same streets and in the same neighborhoods. He takes great satisfaction in being able to help individuals whose lives have been turned upside down as a result of an accident and through no fault of their own.
- J.D. , St. John’s University School of Law
- B.A., State University of New York at Albany
Bar Admissions : New York
- U.S District Court, Eastern District of NY
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- the New York City Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$