Mitchell J. Sassower is the managing partner of Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C. He enjoys an excellent reputation as one of the City’s top personal injury attorneys. He is a member of the board of directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, for which he has lectured on law office management and labor law.
Mitchell J. Sassower had a Labor Law article published in the January 2012 New York Law Journal. The title of the article is “Recent Labor Law §240 Decisions Don’t Go Far Enough in Protecting Workers.”
Additionally, he wrote an article titled “Holly v. Chautauqua: Good News for Plaintiffs Under Labor Law §240(1)” which was published in the Bill of Particulars by the New York State Trial Lawyers Association in 2012.
In 2015, Mitchell J. Sassower was named one of the nation’s top 1 percent of attorneys by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. This honor is reserved for a select few who elevate standards and demonstrate the highest ideals among the legal profession.
- New York, 1976
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1977
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1977
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York – 1975
- Queens College, Queens, B.A. – 1972
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association (Board of Directors)
- American Association for Justice
- New York County Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$