Mitesh Patel’s practice focuses on representation of public entities, real estate transactions and commercial litigation with emphasis on real estate related disputes. He has experience with real estate transactions (including acquisition, disposition, lease, easements, etc.), development agreements, water and well issues, land use and easement issues, impact fee agreements, government property lease excise taxes (GPLETs), public records, open meeting laws, and procurement.
Mitesh has specific experience representing municipal public bodies, including the Town of Fountain Hills, Town of Queen Creek, and the Maricopa Association of Governments. In addition, he has a master’s degree in real estate development and has experience with all aspects of purchase and sale transactions, lease transactions, coordinating the due diligence, etc.
- University of Arizona, B.S., Electrical Engineering, 1999
- Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business, 2011
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D., 2014
- Member, Arizona State Bar
- Member, Scottsdale, Arizona and National Board of Realtors
Rate : $$$