Mojan Anari is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Healthcare Practice. She represents healthcare institutions, healthcare systems, and healthcare practitioners in lawsuits and investigations, including complex civil litigation, binding arbitration, and other administrative proceedings.
Ms. Anari’s extensive litigation experience includes defending high-exposure cases in all phases of litigation, including fact investigation, discovery and deposition, law and motion, oral argument, settlement negotiation, and trial preparation.
Ms. Anari has obtained numerous favorable outcomes by way of dismissals and dispositive motions. Ms. Anari also counsels clients regarding regulatory, privacy, and HIPAA-compliance issues.
- Southwestern Law School, Juris Doctor, 2014
- York University, Bachelor of Arts, 2010
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel (ASCDC), Diversity Committee, Board Member, 2015–2017
- Southern California Bioethics Committee Consortium
Rate : $$$$