Molly Bruder Fox focuses on a wide range of complex commercial cross border disputes, judgment enforcement matters, and recognition of arbitral awards, including many involving foreign sovereigns. Molly regularly advises major international corporations and law firms in business disputes including breach of contract, bankruptcy, and professional liability. She is experienced with all stages of litigation, including fact and expert discovery, taking and defending depositions, pre-trial briefing, trial work, and post-trial briefing.
Molly also concentrates on representing companies before arbitration tribunals, including the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), American Arbitration Association (AAA), and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). She has arbitrated disputes in a variety of areas, including the financial, telecommunications, and oil and gas industries.
Molly also advises clients regarding strategies for taking advantage of available legal protections when conducting business with foreign sovereigns and their agencies. She has experience obtaining provisional remedies in aid of arbitration and in the course of post-judgment enforcement, as well as seeking judicial recognition and enforcement of judgments and arbitral awards in courts in the US and around the world.
She is active in pro bono matters, specifically gender discrimination and housing discrimination claims, and also serves on Steptoe’s Professional Training Committee, actively leading litigation skills trainings.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals, District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- US Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Maryland
- J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, 2009, summa cum laude; Order of the Coif, Associate Symposium Editor, American University Law Review
- B.A., Carleton College, 2003, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Political Science
Rate : $$$