Molly McDiarmid practices in the areas of litigation and labor and employment. She works at Phelps Dunbar LLP.
- Louisiana State University Law Center
- J.D./D.C.L., magna cum laude, 2015; Managing Editor, Louisiana Law Review; Order of the Coif
- Louisiana State University
- B.A. in Political Science, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Molly C. McDiarmid & Phelps Dunbar LLP can handle?
Phelps Dunbar LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Employment. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Phelps Dunbar LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Phelps Dunbar LLP?
Molly C. McDiarmid lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Molly C. McDiarmid reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Molly C. McDiarmid lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates