Molly D. Quinn is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions group. Prior to joining the Mergers & Acquisitions Group, she was a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Ms. Quinn joined Debevoise in 2016. She received a J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School in 2016, where she was an articles editor of the Michigan Journal of International Law and a Darrow Scholar. She received a B.A. from Brown University in 2012. She is fluent in Portuguese.
- Nationstar Mortgage, a leading mortgage servicer and originator, in its $3.8 billion merger with WMIH.
- CVC Capital Partners in its investment in Republic Finance, a consumer loan provider.
- CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Private Equity, in its acquisition of Progressive Employer Management Company.
- Sawai Pharmaceutical in its $1.5 billion acquisition of the generic pharmaceuticals business of Upsher-Smith Laboratories.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Brown University, 2012, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$