Molly Scott’s practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including the development, acquisition, disposition, financing and leasing of commercial land and buildings.
Molly represents owners and developers in the acquisition, sale and development of commercial, retail, restaurant, office and industrial properties, as well as landlords and tenants in the negotiation of ground leases, space leases and other tenancies.
She also has experience representing institutional lenders in connection with single-lender and multi-lender construction and bridge and term loans, for all asset types, including retail, industrial, multifamily, mixed-use, senior living facilities and medical office buildings.
Throughout the course of a transaction, Molly is involved in the drafting and negotiating of purchase and sale agreements, commercial leases, loan documents and other critical documents required in connection with real estate development; the review of all project due diligence, including title and survey matters and organizational documents; and the coordination of closings with title and escrow companies.
Representative Matters :
- Represents a national quick-service restaurant company in the acquisition and leasing of land for development of new restaurants throughout the United States.
- Represented a real estate investment trust in a $52 million acquisition of land for development of a data center.
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with $48 million in construction financing for a skilled nursing facility.
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with $28.5 million in construction financing for a mixed-use development.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2017
- Dartmouth College, B.A., 2011
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$