Monica Nelson is a partner in the Providence office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Toxic Tort & Environmental Litigation Practice. Monica represents clients from diversified industries in complex products liability and toxic tort actions.
Monica has extensive litigation experience and has effectively used her research, writing, and oral advocacy skills to resolve numerous matters by way of dynamic and spirited motion practice.
As part of her practice, Monica represents clients in depositions, motion hearings, arbitrations, mediations, and other proceedings in the state and federal courts of Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. Monica joined Lewis Brisbois from a Boston law firm specializing in toxic tort and asbestos litigation.
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2008
- Providence College, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, 2005
- State Bar Admissions
- Rhode Island
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- Member of the Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member of the Rhode Island Women’s Bar Association
Rate : $$$$