Monica Thompson focuses her practice on commercial litigation and insurance coverage matters. She has successfully represented clients in insurance coverage and contract disputes. She also works with clients to strategize defenses against products liability claims, including vicarious liability, failure to warn or maintain, design defect and manufacturing defect claims, in order to secure case dismissals, settlements and summary judgment.
Monica is admired for her client service and ability to learn the needs of the business. Monica is committed to pro bono legal services, and has handled several guardianship matters and matters involving the pursuit of animal rights.
- American Bar Association
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Ladder Down
- Los Abogados Hispanic Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
Bar & Court Admissions:
- US District Court, District of Arizona
- Extern, Hon. Ann A. Scott Timmer, Arizona Court of Appeals, Division I, 2012
- J.D., Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’ Connor College of Law, 2014, Law Journal for Social Justice
- M.S.W., Arizona State University, 2002
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 1999
Rate : $$$