Monika Sanford (Singh) is a partner in the Finance Practice Group of Haynes and Boone. Monika’s practice is focused on the representation of financial institutions and borrowers in commercial loan transactions.
Monika has experience in representing lenders with negotiating and documenting loans to real estate private equity funds in connection with subscription secured financings as well as negotiating and documenting other secured and unsecured transactions.
Additionally, Monika has represented borrowers in intercreditor relationships and in subordinated financing transactions, and has represented issuers in connection with offerings of senior secured notes.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2007, cum laude; SMU International Law Review,Staff Editor; Asian American Law Students Association, Vice President.
- B.B.A., Finance, University of Texas at Austin, 2004, with high honors, Minor in Economics
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2007
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES :
- 2015 President-Elect of the Dallas Asian American Bar Association
- 2015 Advisory Director for the Dallas Bar Association
- Member of 2015 State Bar of Texas Leadership Class
- 2010 Co-Chair of the Year Award – Dallas Asian American Bar Association
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2012-2013
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Rate : $$$$