Ms. Monisha Coelho is a distinguished business and real estate attorney with international experience. She is amongst a handful of attorneys nationwide who have successfully practiced corporate law (transactional and litigation) in both California and India.
Ms. Coelho has successfully litigated a broad range of complex business, corporate, and real estate cases and obtained multi-million dollar settlements for her clients. She has handled all aspects of federal and state court litigation, mediations, and arbitrations. She also assists emerging medtech, biotech, Blockchain, cannabis and technology companies with corporate structuring, capital raises, and acquisitions.
Ms. Coelho heads the firms India Practice and represents clients in US-India cross border corporate transactions, litigation, and arbitrations.
Ms. Coelho was featured on the cover of the Los Angeles Lawyer Magazine. She has been invited to lecture at the UCLA Law School, USC Law School, Loyola Law School, and Los Angeles County Bar Association.
She is the author of “Fundamentals of an American Lawsuit (For Business)” – a handbook on how a case progresses in American courts from initiation until trial/settlement. She is the Chair Elect of the Litigation Section for the LA County Bar. She was appointed to LACBA President& Commission on Women in the Law. She runs half marathons, sails, and is a patron of the Los Angeles Philharmonic.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, LL.M.
- University of San Diego School of Law, LL.M.
- University of Bombay Government Law College, India, LL.B. (University Gold Medal)
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State Bar of California 2002
- State Bar of Maharashtra, Goa, Mumbai, India
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for the Central and Eastern Districts of California
Rate : $$$$