Montoya M. Ho-Sang is Senior Counsel in the Atlanta office of Gordon & Rees and is a member of the Employment practice group. Ms. Ho-Sang has more than 10 years of civil litigation experience. A large portion of her practice is dedicated to defending companies against claims arising out of business torts, premises liability, trucking accidents, intentional torts and negligent employment.
Her experience includes a full range of pre-trial and trial duties including pre-litigation counseling, taking and defending depositions, drafting and arguing motions, settlement negotiations and trial advocacy. Ms. Ho-Sang has served as second chair at several jury and bench trials.
Ms. Ho-Sang’s practice also includes representing higher education institutions in the areas of Title IX athletics and sexual misconduct. She has assisted higher education clients with Title IX audits and compliance reviews regarding athletics and sexual misconduct matters.
She works with colleges and universities drafting policies and procedures and training on a wide range of topics. Her vast litigation experience is beneficial in defending her clients against Title IX litigation and federal Office for Civil Rights investigations.
In addition to her civil litigation work, Ms. Ho-Sang assists clients with regulatory and compliance issues that impact the consumer lending industry including banks, non-bank lenders, servicers, investors, third party payment processors and debt collectors.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2007
- B.A., summa cum laude, Sociology, Dillard University, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Tennessee Supreme Court
- National Association of Residential Property Managers, Atlanta Chapter
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Memphis Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Association of Georgia and Tennessee
Community Involvement :
- Co-Chair, Advisory Council for KIPP Atlanta Collegiate
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys Foundation Board
- 2019 YLD Annual Fundraiser, Event Co-Chair
Rate : $$$$