Mordechai Sutton is an associate in the Real Estate Practice Group in the New York office of Haynes and Boone. His practice focuses on all areas of commercial real estate transactions, including financings and restructurings.
Prior to joining Haynes and Boone, Mordechai was an associate at an international law firm, where he represented debtors, creditors, asset acquirors and other parties in interest in chapter 11 cases and out of court restructurings.
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 2014, magna cum laude; Dean’s List; St. John’s Law Review
- B.A., Fairleigh Dickinson University, 2010
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Leon Ruchelsman, New York State Supreme Court, 2012
- New York, 2015
- New Jersey, 2014
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$