Mr. Morgan Bale regularly represents financial institutions and corporate borrowers in connection with acquisition finance and other event-driven lending transactions, encompassing investment grade, leveraged cash-flow and asset-based syndicated credit facilities, as well as loan restructurings, debtor-in-possession financings and exit financings.
Clients which Mr. Bale represents include Barclays, Citi, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Mizuho, Morgan Stanley, Royal Bank of Canada, and Wells Fargo.
- Goldman Sachs, as agent, in a £5.2 billion ($6.8 billion) bridge financing commitment to support the pending $6.4 billion acquisition by Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. of Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc.
- Goldman Sachs, as agent, in a $9 billion bridge financing commitment to support the pending $10.9 billion acquisition by Conagra Brands, Inc. of Pinnacle Foods Inc.
- Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley, as joint lead arrangers, joint bookrunners, and agents, in a $5 billion bridge financing commitment to support the $6 billion merger of CenterPoint Energy, Inc. and Vectren Corporation.
- Barclays, Goldman Sachs and another major financial institution, as joint lead arrangers, in $49 billion committed facilities to finance in part CVS Health Corporation’s pending $77 billion acquisition of Aetna Inc.
- Goldman Sachs and another major financial institution, as joint lead arrangers and joint bookrunners, in a $13.7 billion committed unsecured bridge facility to finance Amazon’s $13.7 billion acquisition of Whole Foods Market.
- Morgan Stanley, as sole lead arranger and sole bookrunner, in $3.1 billion bridge financing to support the $4.3 billion acquisition by Parker Hannifin Corporation of CLARCOR Inc.
- Goldman Sachs, as administrative agent, sole lead arranger and bookrunner, in a $4.2 billion committed bridge facility to finance the proposed cash and stock acquisition by Lam Research Corporation of KLA-Tencor Corporation.
- Morgan Stanley in its $2.5 billion bridge commitment to Alcoa, Inc. to finance its $2.85 billion acquisition of Firth Rixson Limited.
He received his undergraduate degree in Philosophy (BA Hons.) from the University of York in 1989, graduated from the College of Law in York in 1993 and received a LLM from the University of Virginia School of Law in 2002.
Rate : $$$$