Morgan Lucas focuses her practice on commercial and complex litigation. She has represented private and public corporations in complex business litigation, including in the entertainment, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and fashion sectors in both state and federal courts. Morgan also has experience in high profile federal investigations, mediation, arbitration, and settlement negotiations.
While in law school, Morgan served as President of the Women’s Bar Association student chapter, and continues to be active in female attorney initiatives, including organizing training, networking, and service events.
- Judicial Intern, Honorable Berle Schiller, US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Legislative Intern, Office of Rush Holt, US House of Representatives
- Research Assistant, Honorable Andre M. Davis, US Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
Bar & Court Admissions:
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law, 2015, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for Copyright Law, Patent Law, and Evidence
- B.A., University of Delaware, 2012, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$