Morgan Wiener advises her clients on a variety of matters involving probate and fiduciary litigation, including disputes involving trusts, estates, and protective proceedings. She also assists clients with estate planning and administration.
Morgan’s clients include individual and corporate fiduciaries, beneficiaries, heirs, and creditors. She represents her clients in complex trust, estate, and probate proceedings, including both contested and uncontested matters.
Morgan regularly appears in court and advises her clients on all aspects of the litigation process – from initial filings to discovery, depositions, and working with expert witnesses to motions practice to obtaining positive outcomes at hearings and trial. In addition, she helps her clients obtain favorable results through alternative dispute resolution.
Morgan assists her clients with matters of trust, estate, and probate proceedings, including:
- Removal and appointment
- Surcharge and disgorgement
- Will and trust contests
- Compensation disputes
- Probate of wills
Estate Planning and Administration Experience : Morgan assists her clients with their estate planning and administration legal needs, including:
- Advising individual and corporate fiduciaries
- Fiduciary duty issues and avoidance of conflicts of interest
- Trust construction and reformation
- Preparation of wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents
- Anticipating, avoiding, and resolving complex tax and fiduciary legal issues
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 2003
- New York
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Denver Trust Officers’ Association, President
- Junior League of Denver, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- New York Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$