Moriah Dworkin concentrates her practice on corporate governance and mergers and acquisitions. She has experience drafting and reviewing corporate formation documents and licensing agreements for startup companies and large corporations.
While in law school, Moriah served as the Vice President of the Business and Entrepreneurship Law Association and attended Washington’s Corporate Act Revision Committee (“CARC”) meetings as a student participant.
- Legal Extern, CTS International, Bellevue, Wash., 2017
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, Seattle, 2016
- Legal Extern, Rightside, Kirkland, Wash., 2015
- Research Assistant, Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, Calif., 2014
- Legal Intern, Public Defender Office, Santa Clara, Calif., 2013
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2017, magna cum laude
- Supra Content Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- Presidential Law Scholarship
- CALI Award in Legal Writing I,UCC Secured Transactions, and Civil Externship Seminar
- Vice President, Business and Entrepreneurship Law Association
- B.S., Political Science, Santa Clara University, 2014, magna cum laude
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society
- Outstanding Philanthropic Service Award
Rate : $$$