Clients value Moses Luski’s persistence and dedication to closing the “deal” in a timely and accurate fashion. He enjoys helping charitable organizations with their real estate needs on a pro bono basis, including closing the headquarters buildings of Opera Carolina and the local Make-A-Wish chapter, donating significant legal services to both projects.
With his parents as an example, Moses has long advocated for the visual arts in the Charlotte Region, including donating artwork to the Sonia and Isaac Luski Gallery at The Foundation For The Carolinas and established The Moses Luski Contemporary Collection at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- J.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1978
- B.A., Columbia University, 1975
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Opera Carolina, former Board of Directors
- The McColl Center for Visual Arts, former Board of Directors
- The Latin American Chamber of Commerce of Charlotte, former Board Member
- Friends of Fourth Ward, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$$