Munir R. Meghjee is an experienced trial lawyer with over two decades of representing a diverse client base in a broad variety of matters. Mr. Meghjee’s national practice has included representing individuals in mass tort matters, as well as pension funds, corporations, foundations, and academic institutions on both sides of patent, business, and financial litigation in both state and federal court, as well as at the appellate level.
Mr. Meghjee has taught trial advocacy for the National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA), and has also taught trial advocacy internationally as an instructor with the Lawyers Without Borders Support Through Trial Advocacy Training Program in Nairobi, Kenya, co-sponsored by Lawyers Without Borders, NITA, USAID, the World Bank, the U.S. State Department, and other law firms. He also has taught other law-related classes in both law schools and college.
Mr. Meghjee has served the firm as Chair of the Hiring Committee and member of its Diversity Committee. His community activities have included serving as a member of the Steering Committee for Just The Beginning Foundation’s Summer Legal Institute in the Twin Cities and as a board member for the Legal Aid Society of Minneapolis and an Advisory Board Member for the Page Education Foundation. He also has held board memberships in other not-for-profit foundations, civic and arts groups.
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., (1991)
- Colorado College, B.A., Political Economy (1988)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American Association for Justice
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association; Co-Chair, Mass Torts Committee
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Eighth Circuit Bar Association
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Federal Practice Committee, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota (2011-2013)
Rate : $$$