Munira Jesani concentrates her practice on intellectual property and technology matters. During law school, Munira served as an articles editor of the Houston Journal of International Law, a public interest fellow at the Tahirih Justice Center, and a judicial intern to the Honorable Judge Lynn N. Hughes of the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Texas. Additionally, she received an IP Scholarship from Houston Intellectual Property Law Association.
Munira is fluent in Hindi, and conversational in Spanish.
- The University of Texas at Austin, BA
- University of Texas at Austin, BS
- University of Houston Law Center, JD, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
Rate : $$$$