Mysha Lubke’s practice focuses on complex litigation and appellate matters in both state and federal courts. During law school, she served as an intern for the Honorable Lee Yeakel of the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas and worked at the Securities and Exchange Commission. Prior to law school, she worked in finance and is a licensed Certified Public Accountant.
In addition, Mysha is dedicated to serving the Austin community through organizations focused on empowering those seeking social mobility. She has served and continues to serve on non-profit boards and advisory boards and donates time and expertise as a volunteer to non-profit organizations. She is dedicated to providing pro bono legal services to survivors of domestic violence.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law 2012
- Master of Accounting, The University of Texas 2008
- B.B.A., accounting, The University of Texas 2008
- B.A., French, The University of Texas 2008
Admission & Affiliations :
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Austin Young Lawyer’s Association
- 2016 Legal Council on Legal Diversity Pathfinder
- 2016 Austin Bar Association/AYLA Leadership Academy
- Dream Come True Foundation, Board Treasurer, 2014-2016
- Young Women’s Alliance, Board President 2017-2018
Rate : $$$$