Mysti Murphy has been an attorney since 1998. Among her many significant accomplishments, Mysti is a former Dallas County Assistant District Attorney, serving as Chief Felony Prosecutor and Specialized Trial Prosecutor, primarily in the area of domestic violence.
Mysti is an established law lecturer and trial skills instructor, having presented to judges, attorneys, police, probation officers, law students, advocates, and counselors.
She was a consultant on domestic violence for a documentary produced by the Lifetime Television Network, and has also consulted for the City of Dallas Domestic Violence Task Force. In addition, Mysti Murphy was a member of the Texas Governor’s Subcommittee on the Violence Against Women Act and is a consultant and speaker for Haven for Hope.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, J.D. – 1998
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, B.A. – 1995
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Board of Directors of the Bexar County Family Justice Foundation, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Hailey Foundation Board, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Member
- San Antonio Bar Association Family Law Section
Rate : $$$