N. Chris Glenos is a creditor’s rights attorney with extensive experience in complex insolvency and bankruptcy-related litigation. He routinely represents creditor clients in commercial litigation, fraudulent transfer and preference actions, contested bankruptcy matters, lender liability claims, commercial foreclosures, executions, replevin actions and prejudgment seizures.
Chris has also successfully represented lender clients in numerous complex workouts and restructurings outside of court.
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 1993, cum laude; Law Review; John A. Campbell Moot Court, 1992
- University of Alabama, B.S., 1989, with honors; Jasons Senior Honor Society; Omicron Delta Kappa
Professional & Community Activities:
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association
- International Association for Asset Recovery
- American Board of Certification, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$$