N. Susan (Susan) Stone has extensive experience handling a wide range of tax matters. Ms. Stone is seasoned in the areas of international tax and business transactions. She routinely advises clients on structuring inbound and outbound transactions for US and foreign clients.
Ms. Stone is also knowledgeable in the tax structuring of foreign oil, gas, energy and related infrastructure projects, as well as in offshore inversion transactions. She provides insightful advice on transfer pricing planning and controversy, including competent authority proceedings and advance pricing agreements.
- University of Texas (J.D. Honors) (1981)
- Texas A&M University (Bachelor of Business Administration summa cum laude) (1978)
Admissions : Texas~United States (1982)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas – Section on Taxation
- American Bar Association – Section on Taxation
- Houston Bar Association – Section on Taxation
Rate : $$$