Nadav C. Klugman is a partner in the Banking & Finance practice in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office. He focuses his practice on global project finance and global leveraged finance. He regularly represents borrowers (including private equity funds, private finance companies and IPPs) and financiers in connection with a wide range of complex project financings and refinancings and private acquisitions and divestitures of renewable energy assets.
Nadav also frequently represents both lenders and funds in various asset classes and in connection with fund finance facilities. Chambers USA 2018 lists Nadav as a Recognized Practitioner, USA-Nationwide, Projects: Renewables & Alternative Energy. IFLR1000 Americas 2017 Banking & Finance firm rankings lists Nadav as a “Rising Star”. Nadav is listed in Legal 500 USA 2017 Banking & Finance firm rankings as a “Next Generation” lawyer.
- Harvard Law School, JD, cum laude
- Brandeis University, BA, summa cum laude
- New York
- Represented OPIC on the financing of the 15 MW Los Santos solar project in Mexico.
- Represented an export credit agency, a development bank and a state-affiliated commercial bank on the financing of the 50 MW Orosi wind project in Costa Rica.
- Represented an export credit agency and three multilateral financing institutions on financing of the 67.5 MW La Ventosa/La Mata wind project near Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Represented an export credit agency as lead credit provider to a $650 million petrochemical project in Egypt.
- Represent the lenders in a debt financing aggregation facility secured by a revolving portfolio of solar energy projects, many of which are jointly-owned by third-party fund investors.
- Represented Deutsche Bank on the debt financing of 7 back-leverage loans, each made to finance the sponsor’s interest in a tax-equity financed pool of residential solar projects.
- Represented the lenders on the separate debt financings of the priority cash flows associated with two portfolios of 4 tax equity investments in 10 wind projects throughout the United States.
- Represented a leading global bank, Citibank, GE Energy Financial Services and Google in a structured equity financing in the 300 MW Balko wind project in Oklahoma.
- Represented Google on a structured equity investment in the 265 MW Mount Signal Solar project in California.
Rate : $$$