Nadia Little practices in the areas of employee benefits and employment law. She focuses on health and welfare benefits, including drafting cafeteria and medical reimbursement plans, as well as COBRA and Health Care Reform compliance.
In the retirement plan area, Nadia helps businesses resolve issues that arise in plan document compliance and plan operation. She counsels employers in developing policies, drafting employee handbooks, handling reductions in force, and FMLA compliance.
Nadia works with both businesses and individuals in drafting employment agreements. She focuses on finding solutions to avoid employment litigation and achieve results consistent with the best interests of each client.
- Michigan, 1993
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, 2006
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- University of Michigan
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Michigan
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, 2006 – Present
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan, 2007 – Present
- Great Lakes Area TE/GE Council, 2012 – Present
Rate : $$$$