Nancy Miller focuses on commercial lending, real estate finance, and business transactions. She has substantial experience in representing clients in complex financing matters for medium to large enterprises, including multi-state financing transactions and large syndications. She also has experience in tax-exempt conduit financings, including small-issuer manufacturing and 501(c)(3) nonprofit financings.
- Summer Honors Intern, Securities and Exchange Commission, Washington, D.C.
- Law Clerk, Federal Trade Commission, Seattle
Professional & Community Activities:
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Association for Governmental Leasing and Finance
- Oregon Women Lawyers Society
- American Bar Association
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law, 2006
- Articles Editor, Oregon Law Review
- B.A., Italian, University of California, Davis, with honors
Rate : $$$