Nancy A. Beyer focuses her practice on labor and employment law matters. Prior to joining Littler, she worked in private practice where she defended employers in court as well as administrative agencies against claims raised under various federal and state employment laws. She has advised employers with respect to employment issues such as hiring, disciplining and discharging employees.
Nancy has conducted detailed investigations into complex employee relations issues and recommended the proper course of action based on the findings of her investigation. She has also assisted employers by providing department training sessions to employees on a wide range of topics.
After law school, Nancy served as a staff attorney for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and as a law clerk to U.S. District Judge Marcia Morales Howard in the Middle District of Florida.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 2001
- B.A., University of Florida, 1997
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Guardian ad Litem, Orange County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$