Nancy Howard is a special counsel in the Tax and Estate Planning Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office. Ms. Howard specializes in estate planning and estate administration where she works with clients to plan and implement strategies to transfer family wealth and accomplish personal goals in a tax efficient manner.
Ms. Howard also has extensive experience representing clients in general corporate and real estate matters, with special expertise in partnership taxation. She assists clients to create corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies for real estate and other businesses.
- J.D., Stanford University, 1977
- B.A., Stanford University, 1973
Admissions : California
- Member, Executive Committee, Trusts & Estates Section, State Bar of California, 2007-2013
- Member, Advisory Board, UCLA – CEB Estate Planning Institute
- Director, Rotary Club of Los Angeles, 1998-2000, Director and Secretary from 2001 – 2002
- Director, Child Victims in Court Partnership, 1997-2008
- Treasurer, Friends of Third Street School, 1991-1998
- Trustee, Friends of the Junior Arts Center, 1988-1994
- Board of Governors, Women Lawyers’ Association of Los Angeles, 1985-1988
Rate : $$$$