Nancy Neraas has more than 25 years of experience as bond counsel for cities, counties and special districts (public utility districts, water, sewer, park, school and fire protection) in Washington and other states on municipal financings, including general obligation bonds, revenue bonds and special assessment district financings.
Nancy has worked on numerous electric utility financings for various cities, public utility districts and other special districts. Nancy is disclosure counsel for many issuers, including the State of Washington.
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law (with honors), 1984
- B.A., Mount Holyoke College (magna cum laude) 1979
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington, 1984
- Washington Finance Officers Association
- Washington State Association of Municipal Attorneys
- National Association of Bond Lawyers, Member, 1984-Present
- Treehouse, Finance Committee
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- K&L Gates LLP, Partner, 1984-2009
Rate : $$$$