Nancy Mason Wallace is a partner with the Consumer Financial Services Practice Group, which is among the largest national legal teams supporting consumer financial service providers.
Nancy has successfully represented the practice group’s clients in over 1000 appeals, ranging from state court foreclosure appeals to federal court appeals addressing the Truth in Lending Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
The appellate team also represents clients in federal bankruptcy appeals brought by borrowers/debtors. Through her appellate representation, Nancy also has extensive experience in assisting clients in reaching amicable resolutions through settlement and loss mitigation.
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 1995, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 1986, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$$