Naoki S. Kaneko represents clients in the food and beverage, personal care, technology, automobile, and pharmaceutical industries in cases throughout the country. He has significant experience defending clients in class actions and multidistrict and consolidated mass tort litigation.
Naoki generally defends clients against product liability, breach of contract, and consumer protection claims, including those brought under California’s Unfair Competition Law and Consumer Legal Remedies Act.
He also counsels and defends clients against claims involving California’s Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act (Prop. 65).
Naoki’s experience includes all phases of litigation, including trial and trial preparation, and where appropriate, he has successfully negotiated the early and efficient settlement of both one-off and class action matters.
- J.D., cum laude, American University Washington College of Law, 2007
- American University Law Review, Note and Comment Editor
- Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Project, Constitutional Law Teacher (Washington, D.C., Public Schools)
- Civil Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington, D.C., Clerk
- B.S., University of California, Davis, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Asian American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
Rate : $$$