Naomi Moss focuses on bankruptcy law and corporate restructurings, with an emphasis on creditors’ committees and bondholder committees in large, complex cases both out of court and in chapter 11. Ms. Moss represents debtors, official and unofficial committees of unsecured creditors, secured lender groups, DIP lenders, institutional investors, hedge funds and acquirers of businesses and assets.
Prior to joining Akin Gump, Ms. Moss was an associate in the New York office of another international law firm. Ms. Moss served as an intern to the Honorable Robert E. Gerber, former United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Southern District of New York.
- Ms. Moss’s recent representations include:
- a significant noteholder of NII Holdings, Inc.
- a group of holders of beneficial interests in the Motors Liquidation GUC Trust in the General Motors bankruptcy
- the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the chapter 11 cases of BPZ Resources, Inc.
- the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of iHeartMedia, Inc.
- an informal secured lender group in Outcome Health LLC
- the first lien lenders of Avaya Inc.
- a group of second lien lenders and DIP financing lenders for SunEdison, Inc.
- an informal group of unsecured noteholders of Energy Future Intermediate Holdings Corp.
- LL.M., St. John’s University School of Law, 2009
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 2008
- B.A., New York University, 2005
- New York
Rate : $$$$