Naomi J. Skura is a partner in our New York Office and a member of our General Liability Practice. Her practice focuses on transportation, premises, and wrongful death matters. Ms. Skura achieves success for our clients through her meticulous approach to defending matters. Her zealous approach often results in dismissal of claims via dispositive motion practice or favorable settlements.
Ms. Skura is known to be a formidable adversary in defending our clients. This is recognized by her nomination and selection as a Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2015 – 2017. The selection of Rising Stars is made by an attorney-led research team that independently reviews the credentials of potential peer-nominated candidates and assigns points based on a set of evaluation criteria.
Practicing lawyers are asked to nominate “attorneys who are 40 or under, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less.” No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in a geographical region are named to the Rising Stars list.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2006
- The College of New Jersey, Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, 2003
- State Bar Admissions, New York
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New York State Bar
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$