Narges Aminolsharei focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, corporate governance and general corporate law matters. Narges devotes a significant portion of her practice to the representation of public and private companies in cross-border transactions in various industries.
While in law school, Narges was named 2013 Scholar of the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, and 2013 New York City Bar Fellow. She received New York State Bar’s 2015 President’s Pro Bono Service award and served as an Articles Editor on the Columbia Journal of European Law.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represented Icahn Automotive Group LLC and its direct and indirect subsidiaries in their respective acquisitions of multiple retail auto supplies and installation businesses, as well as auto service, repair and maintenance businesses.
- Represented Steinhoff International in its acquisition of Mattress Firm in a $2.4 billion cash tender offer deal.
- Represented Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV in the commercial convergence process in connection to its offer to acquire the entire issued share capital of SAB Miller PLC.
- Represented BC Partners, a private equity firm, in the proposed acquisition of Keter Plastic Ltd. and respective US subsidiaries from Jardin Holdings (Cyprus) Ltd. and Keter Holdings Ltd. for close to $1.6 billion.
- Represented Assa Abloy in the proposed transaction to purchase a manufacturer of metal/wood doors from Inverness Graham, a private equity firm.
- J.D., Columbia University School of Law, 2015
- B.A., University of British Columbia, 2012
ADMISSIONS : New York
Rate : $$$