Nariné A. Atamian is a corporate associate and a member of the Financial Institutions Group. Ms. Atamian’s practice focuses on banking and insurance regulatory and transactional matters. 3Ms. Atamian joined Debevoise in 2017. Ms. Atamian received a J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center in 2017 and a B.A. from Columbia University in 2012.
Ms. Atamian is a member of the Bar of New York.
- Principal Financial Group in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Wells Fargo & Company’s Institutional Retirement & Trust business.
- American International Group in its $5.56 billion acquisition of Validus Group, a Bermuda-based, NYSE-listed, (re)insurance company.
- KeyBank in its acquisition of Laurel Road’s affinity-focused digital lending business.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2017, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2012, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$