Nary Kim’s practice focuses on complex litigation, and she provides the expertise needed to develop a winning case for our clients. She has successfully resolved First Amendment, intellectual property, trade secret, construction defect, and employment disputes in state and federal courts. She is a skilled researcher and litigator who helps build a compelling and convincing case for clients ranging from energy drink manufacturers to visual artists.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D., 2013
- American Jurisprudence Award in Entertainment Law
- Asian American Law Journal articles editor
- California Law Review member
- Amherst College, B.A. with honors, 2009
- Recipient of the Ralph Waldo Rice Prize for best senior portfolio submitted to the English Department in consideration for honors
- Served as an integral part of a legal team that obtained a favorable judgment for a media company in a breach of contract action that was filed against the manufacturer of toys and entertainment products.
- Served as the lead associate on a team that obtained a favorable settlement for a real-estate developer in a construction defect dispute against the general contractor of a retail development project.
- Assisted in successful defense of HR-MWC Partners, LLC, in a multi-million dispute arising from the failure of a land-development project in Tianjin, China.
- Served as an integral part of a team that successfully settled a trademark dispute that had been brought by a major energy drink manufacturer against a competing manufacturer.
- Served as the lead associate on a team that obtained a favorable settlement for a California-based artist in a First Amendment case that was filed against the County of San Bernardino.
Bar and Court Admissions:
- California, 2013
- U.S. District Courts
- Central and Northern Districts of California
Rate : $$$