Nash E. Long focuses his practice on complex litigation, including arbitrations, jury trials, bench trials, and class actions related to environmental, business torts, commercial contract, intellectual property, construction, consumer law and product liability disputes.
Nash has represented several utility companies in the defense of enforcement actions under the Clean Air Act, including serving as first-chair trial lawyer. He has also represented financial institutions and other clients in class action disputes, patent infringement matters, and contract disputes.
Nash clerked for the Honorable Frank W. Bullock, Jr. in the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina from 1997 to 1998.
He is admitted to practice in the United States Supreme Court, the US Courts of Appeals for the Third, Fourth, Sixth, Seventh and Eleventh Circuits, and the United States District Courts for the Western District of North Carolina, the Middle District of North Carolina and the Eastern District of North Carolina.
Prior to his law career, Nash served as a probation officer in the district courts of Dallas County, Texas.
- JD, Harvard Law School, magna cum laude, 1997
- BA and BS, Southern Methodist University, magna cum laude, 1993
- North Carolina
- US District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- Member, American Bar Association (Chair, Section of Litigation’s Health Law Litigation Committee; past chair, Trial Practice Committee)
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Mecklenburg County Bar Association
Rate : $$$