Nasri Ashkar is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Banking, Finance, and Major Projects practice in Chicago and is a member of the Restructuring & Insolvency Group. Prior to obtaining his JD and MBA degrees from Northwestern University School of Law and Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management.
Mr. Ashkar worked for several years in investment banking in the Middle East, where he managed and advised on a broad variety of deals, including equity offerings, syndicated loans, project finance, infrastructure development, and Islamic bonds. Mr. Ashkar represents lenders and borrowers in secured and unsecured financing transactions, project financing, and financial restructurings.
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2015)
- Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University (MBA) (2015)
- CFA Institute (CFA Charterholder) (2009)
- University of Indianapolis (B.S. Economics/Finance and Music magna cum laude) (2005)
Admissions : Illinois~United States (2015)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Chicago Council on Global Affairs – Member
- CFA Society Jordan – Member
- CFA Society Chicago – Member
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra Overture Council – Member
- The People’s Music School – Associate Board Member
Rate : $$$