Ms. Natali Reyes joined the firm following graduation from the Florida A&M University College of Law, and is licensed to practice law both in Florida and the Dominican Republic. Ms. Reyes has experience in real estate transactions as well as real property related litigation, to include foreclosures and landlord tenant disputes.
In addition, Ms. Reyes represents clients in probate and family law matters. Being fluent in Spanish and English, Ms. Reyes is uniquely well suited to assist Spanish speaking clients with all legal matters that the firm handles.
- Florida A&M University College of Law, Orlando, Florida, J.D. – 2013
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra, Santo Domingo, Dominican Rep, LL.B.,- 2008
- Florida, 2014
- Dominican Republic, 2008
Professional Associations And Memberships:
- Volusia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2014 – Present
- Volusia County Bar Association-Young Lawyer’s Division, Director, 2015 – Present
- Volusia County Bar Association, Member
- Volusia Young Professionals Group-West Volusia , Chair, 2016 – Present
- Volusia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors , 2016 – Present
Rate : $$$