Natalia Caruso is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Ms. Caruso participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Ms. Caruso has been part of the teams advising:
- Aurora Resurgence Management Partners and Equity Group Investments in the sale of SIRVA, Inc.
- Flexis Capital and TZP Group in their significant investment in Hylan Datacom & Electrical LLC
- Harsco Corporation in its $232 million sale of its minority stake in Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services, Inc. (a joint venture with Clayton, Dubilier & Rice)
- Ministry Brands, LLC (a portfolio company of Insight Venture Partners and Genstar Capital Management) through its subsidiary, Community Brands Holdings, in its acquisition of Abila, Inc.
- Sanofi in its $25 billion exchange of Merial for the consumer healthcare business of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Nizhny Novgorod State Agricultural Academy (B.S., summa cum laude, 2007)
- William & Mary Law School (J.D., 2014)
Admissions : New York State
Rate : $$$