Natalie Alameddine concentrates her practice on labor and employment law, where she defends employers in single-plaintiff and class action employment matters. Natalie represents and counsels employers in a wide range of labor and employment matters, including:
- federal and California wage and hour issues
- class actions and PAGA representative actions
- discrimination and harassment
- wrongful termination
Natalie previously served as a law clerk for the National Labor Relations Board, a clinic counselor and legal advocate for the Employment Law Center in San Francisco, and a judicial extern to the Honorable Bobbi Tillmon of the Los Angeles Superior Court of California.
During law school, Natalie was a senior articles editor of the Hasting Business Law Journal, served as the 3L class president for the Associated Students of UC Hastings, and volunteered as a mediator for the San Francisco Superior Court through a mediation clinic.
Natalie enjoys traveling, skiing, learning to cook, and confusing people with her identical twin sister.
- University of California, Los Angeles, BA
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, JD
- U.S. District Court – Central District of California
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Californi
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Santa Monica Bar Association
Rate : $$$