Natalie Suhl is an attorney in Baker Donelson’s Atlanta office and is a member of the Consumer Finance Litigation and Compliance Group. Previously, Ms. Suhl was a litigation associate with Baker Donelson from 2008 – 2012. She returned to the Firm in April 2015.
Ms. Suhl has represented Fortune 500 financial institutions in numerous successfully litigated matters in state and federal courts involving regulatory issues, mortgage fraud and predatory lending allegations. She also has extensive litigation experience in the areas of intellectual property, antitrust and product liability.
Ms. Suhl began her career as a litigation associate in the New York office of an international law firm. Before law school, Ms. Suhl worked on Middle East democracy programs at the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs. She is proficiently fluent in French.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2002
- Wesleyan University, B.A., 1996
- New Jersey, 2002
- New York, 2004
- Georgia, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for New Jersey
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Georgia and Atlanta Bar Associations
- Alumni Interviewer, Wesleyan University
- Recipient – New York Legal Aid Society Associates’ Campaign, top fundraiser, 2006
- Recipient – Alumni Service Award, Wesleyan University, 2011
- Member – The Pingry School Alumni Association
Rate : $$$