Natalie Potter has been empowering businesses and individuals for over 10 years. Most of Natalie’s clients mirror who she is as a person: self-made, hardworking, tenacious, dedicated, innovative, and fearless.
Whether it is advising clients on how to protect their business’ assets, or preparing a witness for trial, the goal is always the same: to empower the client, to make them stronger, better, more prepared so that they can reach their goals and succeed.
Natalie considers several of her clients to be close personal friends and approaches each new client with the intention that the relationship be a lasting one.
Natalie has had the unique opportunity to see the practice of law from a variety of different viewpoints having worked for a North Carolina State Court prior to going to law school, clerked for the Department of Justice during law school, and working for a large United States Government contractor and private law firms after graduating law school.
She is a member of Frazier Park Community Garden and Carolina Breast Friends where she offers advice and comfort to individuals who have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer.
- American University Washington School of Law, J.D., 2003
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington, B.A. Environmental Studies, Minor Business Management, 1999
- North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of North Carolina.
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- Charlotte Women’s Bar
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension, Master Gardener
- Advisory Board Member, University of North Carolina Charlotte Center for Professional & Applied Ethics
- Board Member, Presbyterian Psychological Services
Rate : $$$$