Natalie DuBose is an insurance-recovery professional who has successfully represented a number of Fortune 500 companies and smaller organizations on all types of insurance matters, including directors and officers, commercial general liability, property, errors and omissions, builders risk, and cyber.
Having worked for years in the automotive and construction industry before joining Haynes and Boone, Natalie has developed a business-oriented approach to insurance recovery and a unique understanding of her clients’ goals. Natalie recognizes the need to minimize cost while maximizing results and actively consults with clients on cost-effective solutions to manage risk and maximize insurance recovery.
Natalie has consistently shown a track record of success in representing corporate policyholders in coverage disputes in state and federal courts, arbitration, mediation, and appeals. Recently, in a coverage dispute in federal court, Natalie was able to successfully strike a key insurance expert who is nationally recognized and regularly cited in court opinions.
Clients also routinely rely on Natalie’s counsel in negotiating directors and officers coverage, analyzing the insurance ramifications of corporate transactions and national product roll-outs, and presenting claims to insurers.
Apart from her client work, Natalie enjoys giving back to the community through organizations such as Soldier’s Angels and regularly accepts cases through the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program and Genesis Women’s Shelter. She is currently a board member for the Dallas Bar Association Tort and Insurance Practice Section and is an active member of Park Cities Presbyterian Church.
Professional and Community Activities :
- Co-Chair, ABA Women-In-Insurance Conference 2018
- Board Member, Young Risk Professionals
- Board Member, Dallas Bar Association Tort and Insurance Practice Section, 2016-present
- Associate, Patrick E. Higginbotham Inn of Court, 2015-2016
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2012, magna cum laude;Order of the Coif; Associate Air Law Symposium Editor, SMU Law Review Association
- B.B.A., Marketing, Texas A&M University, 2006, magna cum laude
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Barbara M.G. Lynn, United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, August-December 2010
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2012
COURT ADMISSIONS : U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
Rate : $$$