Natalie Maples is an associate in Baker Donelson’s Baton Rouge office. Natalie is part of the Firm’s Real Estate Group. Natalie specializes in advising clients in a variety of commercial and financial transactions and negotiations, drafting all necessary documentation and providing clients with strategies that enable them to accomplish their business objectives with confidence and ease.
Natalie brings a wealth of transactional litigation experience to the Firm. She has served as general counsel and litigator to a real estate developer, and has experience with real estate transactions and tax credit issues, as well as consulting on business factoring loan matters.
Natalie also has first-hand experience handling all legal aspects of commercial/residential lease agreements, transfers of property and tax credit compliance documentation. Additionally, she has experience with commercial and residential tenant eviction, construction contract review, and creditors’ rights matters.
Natalie also has extensive experience in business law and governmental relations, including contract dispute, governmental compliance and commercial litigation issues.
She is skilled in drafting a variety of business documentation including broker agreements, non-compete agreements, equipment lease agreements, distributor agreements and purchase agreements for real estate and transfer of interest and share matters. Practicing law since 2012, Natalie is also a certified mediator.
- Tulane University School of Law, J.D., 2012
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., 2008
ADMISSIONS : Louisiana, 2012
- Significant hands-on experience in a variety of real estate matters through her past position as general counsel for a real estate development group. She has settled legal disputes with contractors, worked on eviction matters, written lease contracts and
- Represented many New Orleans-based businesses, including food brokers, bars and restaurants, music venues, home shoring contractors and others, fully managing their legal needs related to business, family law and criminal defense matters.
- Cultivated a broad understanding of the myriad of issues that may arise for a business. Using her remarkable skillset, she quickly identifies and develops innovative strategies to resolve legal issues for her clients.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – New Orleans Bar Association
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – Louisiana State Bar Association
Rate : $$$