Natalie M. Kuzma represents and counsels clients in a broad range of employment law matters arising under both federal and state laws, including discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, and harassment.
She also has experience in wage and hour class actions arising under California law, including under the California Labor Code and the Private Attorneys General Act, and federal law, including the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Natalie has experience in litigation including depositions, jury trials, arbitrations and mediations and prides herself on providing practical and cost efficient solutions to clients.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 2012
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Former President, Labor and Employment Law Society, Santa Clara University School of Law.
Rate : $$$$