Natalie Morgan is an attorney in the San Diego office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Natalie’s practice primarily focuses on patent litigation, and she has been trial counsel in jury, bench, International Trade Commission, and arbitration trials in patent cases. Natalie’s cases have covered diverse technologies, including life sciences, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals in Hatch-Waxman patent litigation, medical devices, LCD technology, computer peripherals, and other mechanics, as well as software and internet products in varied fields.
Natalie has represented clients in patent litigations in federal courts across the country, before the International Trade Commission, and before arbitration panels.Natalie has extensive experience in managing patent cases and taking them to trial.
She counsels clients on all types of intellectual property issues relating to patents, advising on a host of pre-litigation strategy issues, litigation strategy, and alternative dispute resolution options. She is also experienced in negotiating and drafting agreements relating to patents.
Prior to joining Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, Natalie was an associate at Pillsbury Winthrop. She was previously an associate at Brobeck, Phleger & Harrison, focusing on patent litigation and intellectual property counseling.
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law
- B.A., University of California, San Diego
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$